Honor Band 6 is a very stable and feature-packed smart band available in the market right now. But, we all know that any tech product can have bugs or software problems. So, nowadays if anybody encounters any bug or problem in any smart wearable then he/she contact the customer care of that particular brand and if the problem comes in huge numbers, then the brand releases firmware updates just like smartphones with fixes to those problems or bugs. In this article, I will be sharing the steps to check and update the Honor Band 6 to the latest firmware version.
Steps to Update the Honor Band 6 Firmware Version
You can update the firmware version of the Honor Band 6 through the following simple steps:
- Open the Huawei Health app and make sure the band is connected to the phone
- Click on the Devices option and select Honor Band 6 device page
- Scroll down and search for the Firmware update option
- Click on the Firmware Update option and it will show you if there is an update available
- If an update is available, then click on the download and install button or if there is no update available then it will show ‘Current version is up to date’ and the current version number
- To auto-update the Honor Band 6 over wifi and when the device is not in use then click on the Settings option on the right side corner and enable both the options
After updating the band, if you encounter any bug or any problem, then just go back to the device page and click on the Restore factory settings and click RESTORE. It will reset the Honor Band 6 and you can set it up as a fresh device.
These were the steps to update the firmware version of the Honor Band 6 easily through the Huawei Health app. If you found this article helpful then share it with your friends and leave a comment down below!