The newly launched Boat Wave Pro 47 is packed with health-tracking features like heart rate, SpO2, temperature monitor alongside workout modes. And for people who consider checking their activity data on Google Fit, this smartwatch does not let you down. In this article, let’s see the steps to sync the Boat Wave Pro 47 smartwatch with Google Fit.
Also, Read | 3 Ways To Change Watch Faces On Boat Wave Pro 47
Sync Boat Wave Pro 47 With Google Fit
You can sync and use Boat Wave Pro 47 with Google Fit using the Boat Crest app. Read on the article and follow the steps in sequence to do it without any trouble.
Step 1- Setup Google Fit App
First of all, you need to set up the Google Fit app on the phone. Here are the steps to do it:
1. Install the Google Fit app and open it.
2. Continue signing in with a Google account and enter basic details about you.
3. Click on Turn on to enable Google Fit to track activities.
4. On the home page, go to the Profile section and click on the Settings icon.
5. Select Manage Fit Data Permissions and enable both permissions to Store vitals data and Store cycle tracking data.
Step 2- Connect Boat Crest with Google Fit
Now, we will connect the Boat Crest app with Google Fit so that the activity data can be synced. Follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Open the Boat Crest app and go to the More section.
2. Select WAVEPRO Features and click on Google Fit.
3. Click on the Connect button and select the same Google account you used to sign-in on Google Fit.
4. Allow access to share location data and physical activity data with Google Fit and click Continue.
The Boat Crest app is successfully connected with Google Fit.
Step 3- Check Boat Wave Pro 47 Data in Google Fit
At last, we will recheck the app connection is successful in the Google Fit app or not, if the activity data is synced. Here are the steps to do it:
1. Open the Google Fit app and go to Profile.
2. Click on the Settings icon and select Manage Connected Apps.
Here, it will show the Boat Crest app name under the connected apps list. Now, whenever the watch data updates in the Boat Crest app, you will also be able to access it in the Google Fit app.
This is how you can sync Boat Wave Pro 47 with Google Fit. You should follow all the steps mentioned above sequence-wise to use it without any problem. I hope this article helped you, if yes then do share your thoughts about this smartwatch in the comments below. Stay tuned with WearablesToUse for more tutorials.